La-Love In The Houz

La-Love In The Houz
Mencari Cinta Yang Hakiki

Fe-Friendship Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Fa-Follow Me

Pa-Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Laughs of The Day : Love Is In The Air

LAUGH : LOVE IS IN THE AIR


Will You Love Me?
After 5 years of marriage, Ah Miau asked her husband, "Will you still love me when I am hagged and wrinkled?"
"I already do," came the answer.
~Chinta Anne : Ah Miau is hagged and wrinkled already hahaha :P

Marry Him
The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing and then they marry him.

When We Get Married
Sally : When we get married, I want to share all your worries.
Gary : That's very kind of you, darling. But I don't have any worries or troubles.
Sally : Well, that's because we aren't married yet.

A Lot of Confusion
The girl said, "When we get married dear, we will be part of each other. You will be a part of me and I will be a part of you." 
The boy protested, "There will be a lot of confusion when we get up in the morning to get dressed."
~Chinta Anne : Faham x? Very hard to choose either to wear women or men's clothes hahaha :P

Goodbye
"May I see you pretty soon?" Sujesh asked as his said to his girlfriend.
"Why?" she replied in a hurt tone. "Don't you think I'm pretty now?"

Desperate Case
If a man actively pursues a woman he is "romantic", but if a woman actively pursues a man she is "desperate". 
Unfairlahhhhh! 
~Chinta Anne : :P

Breaking Up
I just broke-up with someone, and the last thing she said to me was "You will never find anyone like me again."
And I'm thinking, "I should hope not. If I don't want you why should I one someone like you."

Movie Date
Gazee : Helo Aidah. Can we go to the movies tomorrow night?
Aidah : Sorrylahhh. I'm expecting a headache.
~Chinta Anne : :P Headache can be expect meh?

Punctuation Is Powerful
An English professor wrote the words "A woman without her man is nothing" on the chalkboard and ask his students to punctuate it.
All the males in the class wrote, "A woman, without her man, is nothing."
All the females in the class wrote, "A woman : without her, man is nothing."
~Chinta Anne : :P Dua-dua pun nak menang heheh...

Never Frown
Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with you smile. 

The World
To the world, you may be one person but to one person, you maybe the world.

Under Fiction
Question : Where can men over the age 60 find young sexy women who are interested in them?
Answer : Try a book store under "FICTION"
~Chinta Anne : :P No one lahhhh! heee...

Grateful
Maybe God ones us to meet few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.

True Love
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.



~Wondering where I get all this jokes? Hehehe... From David Tong Great Jokes books... Favorite book to enjoy over a cup of tea.

2 comments:

  1. ko lom baca satu buku lg penna...kalo x lg ko xgelak2 sorg2...kalah cite hantu kak limah ko tu lawak nya...heee~

    ReplyDelete